DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible on safekeeping of all crew documents submitted and corresponding checklist is duly acknowledged by crew. Implement the selection matrix provided by the Principal for the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source;
- Processing of seafarers documents
- Ensuring renewal of seafarers’ documents, such as, but not limited to, Seafarer’s Identification Record Book (SIRB), Passport, TESDA COC, MARINA, Training certificates
- Monitor Pre Employment & Medical examination and results
- Prepare POEA contract and allotment summary form
- Coordinate with Training Officer on internal and external training schedules of seafarers.
- Coordinate with crew and Documentation section on US visa appointment and application.
- Prepare visa and flagstate requirements (for application of the Visa/Flagstate Officer)
- Assist Manning Manager / Senior Manning Operator on flight booking arrangements and securing OKTB letter.
- Prepare and ensure all crew documents are in order, all original certificates, uniforms are handed over to crew at least one day before actual departure
- Prepare letter to the Master, letter of guarantee, travel allowance and other pre joining documents
- Report on the performance of the quality management system and opportunities for improvement to immediate supervisor and/or top management
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any related field. A Bachelor’s degree in any Maritime discipline is an advantage;
- Must have at least 1 year relevant experience in the maritime-manning industry, particularly in maritime documents
- Required skills:
– Above average Communications (American Conversational English) skills – written and verbal
– Customer Focus
– Intermediate knowledge in the use of MS Officer (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
– Intermediate to advance knowledge of relevant crewing applications.
For interested applicants, please send your CV with the position on the subject title to firstname.lastname@example.org.