Duties & Essential Job Functions
- Facilitate internal quality audits (for process/standards compliance).
- Documentation of processes, process reviews.
- Maintenance of the Company Manual, ensuring all documents are up-to-date and compliant to ISO 9001:2015.
- Establish process metrics for the all the departments in the Company; facilitate workshops in order to find out root causes and identify solutions in order to improve team metrics.
- Performs other tasks as maybe required by the Senior Manager for Operational Excellence and/or the President;
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree;
- Trained/certified ISM and/or ISO 9001:2008 Internal or Lead Auditor
- Process Management training and/or certification (Six Sigma Yellow/Green Belt, LEAN, etc.)
- Must have at least 1 year relevant experience in the maritime industry;
- Required skills:
– Communications (American Conversational English) Written and Oral
– Interview Skills
– Telephone Skills
– Customer Focus
– Intermediate knowledge in the use of MS Officer (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Full time.