CAREER DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Facilitate sourcing of quality Deck & Engine Cadets from selected school, endorsed by crew, and walk-in applicants.
- Monitor career development of our cadets from cadetship to officer ranks
- Monitor career development of Engine Boys, Dualtech intakes to their highest rating position (Fitter).
- Ensure Performance Appraisals of all disembarking Deck & Engine Cadets and Engine Boys are recorded.
- Monitor career development of officers with higher license.
- Report on the performance of the quality management system and opportunities for improvement to immediate supervisor and/or top management
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree;
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in the manning industry;
- Required skills:
– Communications (American Conversational English) Written and Oral
– Interview Skills
– Telephone Skills
– Customer Focus
– Intermediate knowledge in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
For interested applicants, please send your CV with the position on the subject title to firstname.lastname@example.org.