ACCOUNTANT – ALLOTMENT
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Creates and submit for approval all regular payroll process cycle (end-to-end), home allotment list, payments and accruals, and reconciliation of statutory deductions;
- Review accuracy of Mariners Entries against Principal Payroll list;
- Ensures Cash Advances, OWWA fees, Travel Allowances and other crew balances are deducted in the First Allotment (pay);
- Review Letter of Intent for accuracy prior to submission to the Assistant Finance Manager and the Finance Manager for approval;
- Generate Summary Reports for the processing of Seafarers’ Allotment;
- Encode all necessary and accurate information required to process Seafarers’ Allotment;
- Coordinate with bank to ensure allotments are credited to the appropriate bank accounts;
- Coordinate with the Manning Department and/or Principals for any discrepancies related to the bank details needed for appropriate crediting of seafarers’ allotment;
- Issue Cash advances to Crew.
- Prepares Certificate of Employment, SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth, pay Slip and other government documents ( e.g. CF!, Gov’t Loan Forms)
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or any other related courses (CPA license is an advantage);
– Cost Accounting System
– General Accounting
– Financial Accounting
– Data Analytics
– Communications (American Conversational English)
– MS Office, particularly MS Excel 2010, Intermediate to Advance
- At Least 1 year of relevant individual contributor/supervisorial experience in the Manning Industry and in related field.
For interested applicants, please send your CV with the position on the subject title to firstname.lastname@example.org.